Who is this petite Costa Rican Designer?
Hi! My name is Rebeca, and I'm so glad you're here.
I'm a Surface Pattern Designer and Illustrator based in Colorado, US.
I grew up surrounded by the beautiful landscape of Costa Rica.
My affair for illustration started very early in my life and continued growing and evolving into a passionate love for patterns.
My main goal as an artist is to bring beauty to the world through my work.
I’m mostly inspired by the outdoors, bright colors and animals.
Thanks for looking.
To inquire about licensing or commissions get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Things we can create together:
- - Custom Illustrations
- - Surface Pattern Design
- - Licensing
Want to know more about me?
- - I’m probably an Elephant in a parallel universe
- - My family is my most valued treasure
- - I’m originally from Costa Rica
- - Aerial Silks dancer on the making
- - Yoga lover (soon to be teacher) and doggy mom