I have read a couple of times, well, many times, how great yogurt is for your skin and hair. Yogurt can be a deep conditioner for your hair, and it also:
- Softens your hair
- gives your hair extra shine
- adds extra moisture to your hair
- helps to detangle your hair
- fights frizz.
- can promote hair growth.
If you look through the internet, you will find infinite DIY beauty recipes about yogurt. But what if I tell you that I found a product that contains all these benefits without all the mess of trying to make it on your own? (and just to be clear I love DIY, but this product is awesome!)
Why do I love this product?
HASK came up with a whole new collection based on the qualities of yogurt.
HASK Greek Yogurt collection contains minerals, proteins, calcium and potassium to nourish and moisturize. And the fruit extract formula contains essential vitamins, nutrients and powerful antioxidants, delivering benefits for your hair. The Greek Yogurt and Fruit Extract formulas are best preserved when they are housed in their own suspended cavity, and upon being dispensed, the formulas merge together for the ultimate blend of ingredients.
I got the Blueberry & Açaí, because I love blueberries, so I definitely needed to go for this one.
As they say on their website, http://haskgreekyogurt.com//:
- Blueberries are full of antioxidants that help restore dry and damaged hair
- Açaí berries contain essential vitamins to help prevent breakage
- Greek yogurt is filled with so many good for you benefits – calcium, potassium and vitamins that help nourish and moisturize the hair
- When these ingredients come together the formula reinforces and protects, leaving hair soft and strong
After using this product I could literally smell the blueberry in my hair and my hair was so soft and silky. I still need to see the results over a long term use, but so far I just love it!
HASK is one of my favorite hair product companies because their products are FREE OF: SULFATES, PARABENS, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN & DRYING ALCOHOL
and also aren’t tested on animals
If you want to give it a try this new Greek Yogurt Collections is available exclusively at Walgreens.
Powered by BrandBacker