“You might say I am a dreamer, but I’m not the only one”
If my name were in the dictionary, probably next to it, it would say dreamer.
I am a dreamer – it’s part of who I am. Since I can remember I’ve been like this, and yeah, sometimes it’s hard to be a dreamer, but I wouldn’t change it for anything. My life wouldn’t be the same if I decided to just sit and follow someone else’s dreams.
Now, before I tell you all the reasons to follow your dreams, let’s keep it real, it’s not an easy task. Let’s put it this way: you will feel the whole world is against you and your beautiful dreams, people will tell you that you are crazy, others will look for a way to get in the way of your dreams – like the adorable hacker how shut my side down a couple of days ago- and some people even might laugh at you. And there is of course your interior voice, full of fears and doubts. So yeah, following yours dreams might not be easy, but nothing that is worth it in life ever is.
To follow your dreams you need to be really passionate about them, believe in them, and chase them with all that you’ve got! You need to work and fight for them, knowing that the path is not going to be easy, or short. And if you find yourself reading this and nodding, these reasons are for you, and your goal to follow your dreams:
- It’s your life, not others’. It’s your dream and your passions.
- You will regret later in life not having taken the risk to fight for what you love.
- Not following your dream can make you feel miserable, without a propose in life.
- It will teach you more than you expected; your journey in life will become full of surprises and lessons.
- You will grow out of your comfort zone.
- You will feel more alive; conformity is not going to be an option for you anymore.
- You will become an inspiration to others.
- You will meet other dreamers along the way, who will inspire you.
- You only live once.
- Even if you fail, you will feel proud of yourself for trying.
Take these reasons and make them personal, maybe add some more reasons to this list. Every dream is different and they all need different approaches. But first of all, know this – if you follow your dream and fail, learn from it! Take that failure and turn it into a lesson. This will help you stay on the right path toward not just following, but achieving your dreams.
Let’s be in touch!!