“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. “
– Michael Jordan
OMG failures, we all have experienced failures in our lives. They come, without an invitation, to mess up the party- that beautiful party you have worked so hard to make perfect, spending late-nights planning, even taking time away from your loved ones, and probably spending a lot of money on it.
Failures can crush you- they can destroy your spirit and take you to a dark place, where most people decide to stop trying and quit on their dreams.
But what would happen if we take those failures and turn them into lessons? What about if we take whatever we did wrong, learn from it, and try to avoid it next time?
Once you decide to turn your failures into lessons, this is what you might find out:
- Failure is part of your journey to success and self realization
- If you are working and fighting to achieve your dreams, failure is part of the equation
- Each failure is a step closer to your goal and it makes you stronger and better
- Everyone fails at some point, sooner or later. The tricky part is to continuing trying
- Success begins with believing in yourself
- “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm,” – Sir Winston Churchill
- You will learn new things about yourself
If you, like me, are trying to create a business and pursuing a dream, you need to be ready for failuresa. So try to learn from them and avoid repeating them.
Remember: what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
And if you need examples about how everybody at some point fails, I would recommend listening to the podcast StartUp, where you can hear about how small companies began and struggled to grow and succeed, just like us.
Have you dealt with failure?
Let’s be in touch!!