When someone ask you which is your passion?
What am I passionate about? Uff, that is such a broad question to answer for a person like me. You see, I have defined myself like a tree with many branches, and that’s because I love many things – maybe it’s because I’m a creative person, and there are so many ways in this life to be creative, or maybe it’s because I’m a sensitive person and I feel and see the world in a different way… Or maybe it’s just because I’m weird :p
But if I have to make a list, this is how it will go:
First and the most important of all, is my family. They are my fuel, my happiness, my support and the core of my heart; I don’t know what I would do without them.
Second, would be my friends; I don’t have many, but the few I have are the best ones in this world and a blessing in my life.
And next comes the rest:
- My little doggy and partner in crime for the last 7 years, my tiny Chihuahua Campanita.
- My surface pattern designs – they make me feel like when I was a kid drawing on my note pads, building new worlds and stories using drawings (and of course the joy to see them becoming real products in my society6 store).
- My blog and YouTube channel, where I can be myself, talk about the things I like, and just be silly and have fun.
- My website where I can create beautiful designs for amazing entrepreneurs
- My Etsy shop, where I can create graphics, designs, and different products of things that I like. (Paper dolls, and handmade jewelry coming soon :D).
- My crafts – yes I’m a crafty, DIY kind of girl – from jewelry, food, to refinished furniture, if I can find a way to do it myself, I will learn to do it!
- My health and fitness journey – trying to learn and listen to my body in a more holistic and natural way, complementing that with nutrition, workouts at the gym and yoga.
So, overall, I could say I’m passionate about creating. I love to create and design, it’s who I am, it’s what defines me. I just love to make things – beautiful things :), and I carry that with me, wherever I go, and whichever project I’m involved in.
Life is beautiful and there are so many things to love about it, so why would you choose just one?!
and…. a song 🙂